2 YEAR INTEGRATED RESIDENTIAL SCHOOL + ENGINEERING / MEDICAL COACHING PROGRAMME
(SCHOOL + HOSTEL + COACHING IN ONE GATED CAMPUS)
(ADMISSION HELP LINE – 9748737855)
New pattern of JEE / NEET lays emphasis on excelling at both JEE / NEET and Std. XII. Therefore an integrated approach where JEE / NEET and Std. XII teaching is synchronized, is the need of the hour. Limitless Learning’s 2 Year Programme for Std. XI, XII & JEE / NEET with residential school Tie-up model has the following features:
- Preparation for Std. XI, XII and JEE / NEET is completely synchronized with the C.B.S.E Syllabus.
- Sufficient focus is given on one-to-one session for doubt clearing.
- Students can get benefit of guided Self Study Sessions.
Subject Combinations :
Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics (PCM)
Physics, Chemistry & Biology (PCB)
Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & Biology (PCMB)
Teaching Methodology :
Std. XI & XII are subjective exams, whereas the JEE Main / NEET are objective type of exams. Therefore, although the syllabus of Std. XI, Std. XII and JEE Main / NEET are identical, the teaching methodology for each differs substantially. Students will be trained for Std. XI, Std. XII exam, along with coaching for JEE Main / NEET.
Our Program focuses on:
- Building Core Concepts & Fundamentals
- Sharpening critical thinking, logical reasoning and comprehension skills
- Building an inter-disciplinary approach
- Speed building techniques
Our course design and conduct is such that the students acquire a complete grip on Std. XI, Std. XII exam and JEE Main / NEET.
Essence of our programme is mastering the (online/ offline) test method . Our dedicated team of subject experts, develop the very best of test material, based on a continuous research and analysis of the previous years’ question papers.
The self-sufficient hostel is geared to take care of every need of the students. The mess serves a well-balanced vegetarian and non-vegetarian, both, diet along with milk. The menu for all meal sessions is non repetitive and changed regularly to provide variety. The health of the children is adequately watched over in the hostel. Free Laundry facility is part of the hostel fee. Residential facility is within the campus of the school itself, hence, it provides total safety to the students. Students are not allowed to leave the campus without the advice of the guardian. Coaching classes are also conducted in the hostel itself after the normal school timings.
Our Advisory Council:
A highly academic administration very carefully and closely monitors the conduct of our course.
The members of our Advisory Board are:
- Mr. Prashant Kumar : B.Tech.- IIT Kharagpur
- Mr. Anup Kumar : M. Sc.(Tech.), MS – BITS Pilani
- Saransh Kumar : B.Tech., M. tech.- IIT Kanpur
- Mrs. Kiran Kumari : B. Sc. Engineering – B.I.T Sindri
- Dr. Souradeep Batabyal : M.B.B.S
- Mr. Shekhar Kumar Ray : M. Sc. (Che.)
- Mr. Vivek Kumar : B.Tech.- MIT, Muzaffarpr